Monday, April 17, 2006

I've Acquired Bitteroldpunk.com!

...or actually Blake, a better friend than a wretch like me deserves, has acquired it for me. So look for big things in the future, including whizzy spinnin' pointless graphics; more pictures of kittens and rainbows; incoherent rants on topics I know little about; morose and whiny navel-gazing; comments on the same page as the relevant post and not hidden away a la Blogger; more links and shit stolen from MetaFilter; and reams of badly coded HTML. Right now the site just points to here, but I'll be migrating stuff over as I learn how to, with the goal of frustrating my tiny readership with broken links and 404 errors as frequently as possible. Woo hoo! A project!

Thanks, Blake! I owe you a frosty delicious Newcastle (the elixir of the gods)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, blake probably is a better friend than you deserve. But what are friends for?